Content Development for Digital Media
Your site is the opportunity to communicate your ideas and ideals and to engage in a rich and ongoing conversation with your customers, clients, and users.
To differentiate yourself on the Internet, you need to capture the attention of your audience with compelling storytelling and calls to action.
Our services to collect original content for a site or application include:
- Stakeholder interviews – executive interviews to collect background information
- Online surveys – questionnaires conducted via online tools such as SurveyMonkey
- User research – face-to-face or telephone interviews with existing or prospective users.
- Desk research – compiling existing materials from diverse sources, whether Web-based or from client materials
Writing and Editorial Services
We can help you determine what kind of content you should be sharing, and how best to share it. Our editors communicate your goals, clarify your ideas, and write, edit and produce content that meets the need of your online users.
Our services include:
- Original research
- Information architecture (IA)
- Writing and editing
- Electronic document production
- Social media integration
Sample work product
Deliverables we provide in the area of content development include:
We take an inventory of your existing site’s content, and make recommendations on how to evolve it
We create a structure for the site, and define the sections and pages to be produced
We work with you to write your site’s copy, with multiple drafts for review and production
Get in Touch
Need help updating a website, or improving your site or application?
Find out more about how Enervision can help you with your next upcoming digital media project.